Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Omni Day 8

UGH. I am going to be completely honest. Where on earth did my motivation go? I have no desire to do my workout. I have no feelings like it is really even working. I saw such dramatic results in the 30 day and here I am on Day 10 (supposed to be) yet I am only on 8 because I keep skipping my workouts because they don't do anything! The meal plan now is too simple and definitely not as fun to cook for or to eat and really disappointed in this whole darn $100 meta. I think that TAM really sold herself short in the preparation of this.
Maybe is it PMS and just my mood...but,, I am really not too excited at this point. I know I will continue, but definitely don't want to.
Adam and I walked about 6 miles today, Im sun burnt, tired and really not in the mood, however, what is an hour of workout?
I had 1 egg with 2 pieces of turkey bacon for breakfast. a kashi bar for lunch and sweet tomatoes salad for dinner. I had a tiny bit of chili and mac and cheese there too.
Really feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment