Wednesday, May 11, 2011

shopping

So, all I really own are dress clothes for work...for a business job that I no longer have. Adam and I made a trip to Old Navy. One bus and one light rail later we found ourselves in Park Meadows...Beautiful mall.
Shorts...I know. Me! I know own 2 pairs. These are 5 in. and were on sale for $15. They are a thicker khaki material and were much needed for the heat here.

This skirt I have owned before. It is a foldover skirt that I think I wore for 8 years or so. It was time for a new one. Perfect to lounge around the house, to dress up with wedges and jewelry for a night out, and pair with a tank for errands...or a beach coverup!

I bought this because Adam said it looked nice and every person on TV said that this is the color of the season. I was concerned being 5 feet tall that I would look round and squat. But, the material is really light and it looked nice as a summer get up.

Usually I buy tight tank tops to wear everyday of the summer. But after trying this on...I want it in every color.. It was light, didn't cling and felt great...especially in the summer heat. And those of you whole know me...it isn't solid! It is probably one of the only not solid pieces of clothing I now own.



 and finally, what would a trip to Old navy be if you didn't pick up a pair of metalic flops for $2.50?

No comments:

Post a Comment