Friday, June 14, 2013

2 years post...time to begin again

A lot has happened in 2 years. Most recently and importantly...I had a baby. April 23rd Adam and I welcomed Gavin James into the world. You can read more about him and his amazing little self here.

I have just been cleared to work out again and well I am 100% not happy with my body. I know that I just had a baby 7 weeks ago. I know that my body has to recover from my C-Section and I know that it takes time...
However, Monday is my 33rd birthday and I will be starting the 30 day boot camp all over again.

Today I took my measurements.... YIKES.  I have spent exhausted mornings with tears in my eyes, squeezing my belly area and not recognizing what on earth a "belly" feels like. I am also so sick of my thighs rubbing each other and feeling irritated and most frustrating is that NONE of my clothes fit me.

When we came back from South Korea in September, I was 2 1/2 months pregnant. I didn't bother bringing home much of my pre-pregnancy clothes as I figured I would just purchase new stuff when the baby came.  So, now all I have are pregnancy clothes or nothing and I hate not being pregnant anymore but only fitting into my Motherhood Maternity clothes.

Anyway, here are my measurements:
Weight - 140 lbs
R-Arm - 9.5
L-Arm - 9.5
Chest - 37
Underchest - 32.5
Waist - 37
Hips - 39
Butt - 40.5
R-Thigh - 21.5
L-Thigh - 22.5
R-Calf - 14.5
L-Calf - 14.5
R-Ankle - 9
L-Ankle -  9

No comments:

Post a Comment