Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Recovery

Im on the plane, phone in airplane mode...
Today was rough. I felt fine and then around 9 am, my periferal vision decided to go bonkers. I developed a headache on the left side of my face. I though my head was going to burst.
I came to learn this is what is considered to be a hangover...not a big drinker, I had no idea
I layed...no plopper my body down on the sand, the beautiful sand of clearwater and prayed for the pounding to stop. It didnt. I did send adam to the waterfront to take a picture of a beach I never really saw. . After 4 wobbly trips to the public restroom and a few hours of trying to sleep, it was time for lunch.
I sat at the table with my head on the marble tabletop and nibbled some lettuce.
We arrived at the airport around 4 and after another hours nap I felt my appetite come around and my conversation skills resume. I had a greasy sub... And boarded the plane. Here I sit, in my bathing suit and coverup with sand still plastered behind my knees. It is snowing in Denver which will make for a fun cold bus ride home.
Tomorrow I will begin Omni day 14, wih week 3 nutrient boost and a full work schedule. (for which I am very happy)
Seeing as tomorrow is the 19, I a few days behind in my workout calendar, but its ok. I am one dedicated cookie.
August 20 is my brothers wedding and another short family beach vacation...mus look even more fabulous then now :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment