Thursday, May 12, 2011

avon

My mom sells Avon and although I have never actually promoted her products...Im going to tell you about some of my favorites.
I am a major fan of nail polish. I paint mine at leas twice a week and can't stand chipping, uneven coats etc. Avon Nailware Pro is some of the best polish I have found. It stays put, dries fast and goes on thick enough for only one coat. It also is shiny enough that it requires no topcoat.
Im also fortunate enough to get to try a lot of the makeup. Although I don't know too much about makeup I am a huge fan of these eye quads. They come in different shades...blues, greens, smokes, browns, purples etc. The consistency is a very creamy powder that really stays on awhile and the colors look great together.
Lastly, Avon has clothing...I know most of you didn't know this. I actually own quite a few dresses and now some tops. They are almost all pretty fashion forward, multifunctional and last. I always get compliments when I wear my Avon clothes and when I tell them where I got them..always in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment