Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Omni day today

Today should be day 14, but as we are sharing a hotel room and flying home today I am not sure there will be the availability of a dvd player until really late tonight.
Last night we sat outside and listened to music with beer in hand. I had coors light but drank 4 and ate crab cakes. I thought I ordered crab legs as a healthier choice, but that wasnt what I got in return.
I havent gone number 2 in 2 days which is now rare for me and feel gross. I also havent slept well since we got here friday due to eating late, strange schedules and a lot of snoring around me.
I am very excited to go home and being week 3 being a cleanse week. We dont have groceries in the house but hopefully while I at work on thursday I can send adam to pick up everything I need.
I am going to try to commit to a full 7 days of strict and major planned workouts and eating just to readjust back to the tight schedule and commitment I had going on before.
When we first got back to florida for this mini vacation, I felt great and healthy...but as our trip is coming to a close I feel yuck and very off.
We did take a photo on the pier yestersay and I can definitely see a difference in my legs which are my number 1 problem area, so I am really happy about that, but I still know I need to refocus.
I wish the omni menu was more specific and fun to cook like the first 30 days.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment