Thursday, May 26, 2011

Omni Day 17

I just finished my workout and am not really sure how I feel. I stare at my thighs and get angry...then I bang them like drums just to get my annoyances out. I should be on day 26 yet I am 9 days behind. I'm annoyed. My workout group online has gotten a bit unfocused all together and jumps from diet to diet from workout to workout not giving anything a chance to work. In addition I am not sure how many of them really workout and challenge themselves each day. It is bothersome because I would like to be able to truly converse with them about my daily activities and workouts.
Now that I am on a pretty regular work schedule..almost all nights...and have purchased a Bikram Yoga livingsocial.com deal, I will add that all in and make a schedule starting tomorrow. The studio is about 10 blocks away so I can walk there. I think it may help with my cardio since I do slack in that area.
I am not feeling that since I got home from Florida I have been very motivated. I eat fine so I don't think that is my problem. My issue is just consistency, which I think is most peoples when it comes to exercise. I have still kept my 12 lbs off but would like to lose another 6 or so....
My attitude has been fine...except first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment